Welcome to my new internet abode! You might know me from my book blog, Nyx Book Reviews. Or maybe you know me from Twitter as CelineNyx. Or maybe you just don’t know me at all and was wondering at that odd blog name.
In any case, you’re cordially invited at the Cactus. Feel free to look around, and do let me know if you encounter any broken links. Many parts of this site are still in progress, but they’ll all be shiny and functional soon. Please do subscribe through any way you’d like (or request a different way to subscribe and I’ll add it).
As an introductory post, I’ll post seven facts about myself you might not know yet.
- My favourite number is 7
- Billy Talent is my favourite band – and even though they’re from Canada I’ve managed to see them four times
- When I grow up I want to be a published writer. So far I’ve finished a few short stories and a children’s book about a boy and a unicorn
- I’m 20, but think being an adult is overrated
- When my boyfriend and I move in together we want a corgi, a collie, a cat, and a pet donkey
- Purple is my favourite colour, although I’m also quite partial to many shades of blue
- I can play the piano pretty decently and have dabbled into playing the electric guitar. I’ve also danced ballet (as an adult and not very long) and streetdance (as a kid). Needless to say my pursuits and interests vary widely
What are some facts people might not know about you yet?