Recently I’ve been watching a lot more movies than I used to. With it comes of course the difficulty of picking a movie to watch. Here are the top five picks from my watchlist that I’m hoping to watch soon.
- Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) – I think I once saw Kill Bill 2 and didn’t understand very much of it. Quentin Tarantino is one of those directors you either love or hate, and so far I loved Pulp Fiction. Hopefully Kill Bill will be just as good
- The Godfather (1972)- This is like, the classic movie of classic movies. So many people love it that I have to give it a shot
- Carrie (2013) – I’m a big Stephen King fan, and Carrie is an amazing book. I recently watched the 1976 movie, and I’m interested to see how the new and improved Carrie compares
- American Beauty (1999) – One of my classmates at university once used this movie for a movie analysis, and I’ve been intrigued ever since
- Avatar (2009) – It’s rather terrible that I still haven’t seen this movie yet. I’ve been planning on watching it ever since it came out – five years ago! Maybe 2014 will be the year I FINALLY watch Avatar